How to prepare for a wedding dress fitting
Dear girls, we have prepared a checklist for you. How to prepare for a wedding dress fitting
5 tips that will help make your fitting perfect:
- You should start looking for a wedding dress 4-6 months in advance
- Pre-view the catalog and choose the models you like
- Reserve a fitting date 1-2 days in advance
- Before trying on, you should take a shower, and then use a deodorant with or without a neutral fragrance. Do not use perfumes, decorative cosmetics, tonal products, self-tanners, body creams and lotions. This will contribute to the appearance of stains on the dresses being tried on
- Remember about accessories. Namely, about the veil, shoes, wedding jewelry and all the small details that you plan to use to complement your image.